Understand the basics of how to pose individuals, couples and groups; find the best light; utilize composition techniques to radically improve your photography.
Move from a beginner to an intermediate photography level by mastering more advanced technical and creative techniques.
Become pro photographer - understand camera gear, lighting and composition, portrait, stock photography and photography career basics.
- Discover fundamental technics on how to really shoot sharp images;
- You will know when to shoot photos in natural lighting, how to utilize at best;
- Step by step guide to seeing a photograph before it happens, so you don't miss the decisive moment;
- Key adjustments to the aperture settings to create your desired depth of field;
- Discover how to take better pictures using your cell phone camera;
- You will learn how to take portrait shots, landscape shots, black and white photo shots, macro shots.
It can be quite tricky to take nice photos when it comes to interior design, so we have put together a step-by-step course for beginners and advanced photographers.
Learn how to take amazing photos of your dog or cat, set up your own photo studio in your living room and discover what equipment you will need.
You’re passionate about music and photography and your dream is to get started with concert photography? Your step-by-step course into the world of concert photography.
A professional photographer